Saturday, April 18, 2009

SJ Bike Party: Battle Of The Helmets

Damn, that shit was fun as hell. This time I rolled in with a huge mob, like 14 people riding before we even got to Bike Party. Mike came down from Oakland to ride with us; that was tight because I finally got to take him to Trials, which is where we ended the night as usual. Let me know if ya'll want to roll next month. BIKE PARTY!















Perv-out moment 2




Heek-man






Pascuatch


Yeah! Bill Tran. Notice the hidden tall can under his shirt.


Sean was there again


Tarck




Sick Mississippi Mud










Hooray for shinners! Mike ran straight into a curb.












Devo


The couch was rolling again, blasting tunes for everyone's enjoyment.


"This is the best night of my life. I'm never missing another Bike Party!" Haha best quote of the night.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

damn! you guys roll deep! sounds like another SJ Bike Party well done.. I second the comment on your other post about needing to get a bike! i've decided i want to try for the half ironman .. . so that means 65 miles of biking. woot! btw, when we gonna meet up again??

mrc said...

lol perv out moments ftw!

Eddie Salud said...

lol..I like to perv draft too! dude..bike party is this shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wynn said...

BIKE PARTY!!!