Monday, April 20, 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival

So another weekend in SF. This time Eddie, Heidi, Wynn, and I went up there to check out the Cherry Blossom Festival in J-town. The weather was so perfect; it was great day to be out.


Breakfast at Mel's.






Caution, split-wig.


We need more signs like the yellow one.
















Damn lady walked into my pic. I didn't even realize.


Organic lemonade
























GTR inside a GTR.


"Sake, Free Sake!"














BGP




Oh shit, Wynn is drinking alcohol!






Good times

5 comments:

WEEZmatic said...

damn you weren't kidding those kimono girls were hot

Eddie Salud said...

good times good times!

Wynn said...

I wrote my original comment weird, that's why I deleted it. That was a pretty fun day, indeed. Is it cool if I use that photo for my facebook profile pic?

Jaye said...

I take my son here every year, but I've been so busy this year that I totally forgot to ask for the day off :(

Seems like I missed out on a lot!!

Stephanie said...

one of the best posts yet!