Saturday, July 18, 2009

SJ Bike Party: No Pants Ride

Another successful ride (successful as in I still haven't had a fall). The weather was perfect and it was great to see people getting into this month's theme. I saw a lot of people in underwear and Mike got flashed...haha. The turn out was huge; I heard there was about 2,500 peeps out last night. The best part was some fat dude on a beach cruiser was obviously feeling it, he screamed BIKE PARTY! in Mike's face and then about 5 minutes later I saw him on the sidewalk asking if anyone had a 26 inch tube...kill joy. Big thanks to Mike by the way for saving Melinda's night, ruining it again, and then saving it again (her chain kept falling off). There were quite a few annoying things last night though. I heard a fight broke out and there were a lot of people that would just randomly stop, ruining the flow of the ride. A few of my friends took some spills because of these folks and I had a few close calls as well. Hopefully next month's ride will be safer. I'll probably be wearing my helmet and possibly leaving my freakin' huge camera at home.





























Oh yeah, a serious after party tarck sesh broke out at the final stop.






2 comments:

Jaye said...

That was my first SJBikeParty, as much fun as I had there were so many others who did not belong there. Some people really need to be more considerate of others while riding.

Great seeing you though!

Eddie Salud said...

what the hell was I doing in the group pic? lol. Heckman's presidential pose is cool!!