Thursday, June 4, 2009

SF To LA

I guess it's official. I'm in.

taken from the House of Commons site.
So about a couple of weeks ago my friend Bryan hits me up and asks if I want to ride from SF to LA at the end of June. Yesterday I agreed to do the ride (Davis if you’re reading this, you will do the ride too!!!). I’m looking forward to riding with good friends and looking forward to the whole experience of the trip. We’ll be camping out every night at designated camp sites along the beautiful California coast. From what I’ve gathered so far, there are many flat sections, I’m sure some good climbs/descents, and definitely some breath-taking scenery. I believe Sas will be driving the support car and documenting the ride with her camera. We’re not exactly sure how many people are doing the ride for sure, but it’s looking like me, Bryan, Brandon, PJ, and JSN so far….We are all still deciding whether or not to do it fixed/free. If you are down for the cause and would like to donate anything that might help us along the way, hit us up at contact@houseofcommonslv.com. We’re putting together a little promo flyer as we speak. 500 miles to go… (I’m assuming there could be a decent chance we get lost somewhere, however… I hope not.)