Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SF To SJ With House Of Commons

We did it! Damn it was super fun too. The ride consisted of eight of us me, Vannack, Wynn, and the Vegas peeps: Joe, Saskia, Don, Girard, and Brett. Joe and Saskia told me one time that Vegas kids can ride and man I definitely saw it. It never seemed like Don, Girard, or Brett were tired; as soon as we hit any kind of incline, they were always the top three smoking everybody. I swear I saw Brett in front climbing hills no handed. Saskia told me she didn't see them hit full speed once that day, but they were still freakin' fast. By the time we hit Palo Alto my legs were starting to feel it; that city is fucking long. Vannack didn't get off work till 4:30AM and was going off no sleep. By the time we hit Santana Row you can definitely see it in his face. Big thanks to House Of Commons for setting up the ride, it was good chilling with everybody.

Photobucket

Smart guy Vannack pulled the valve off his tube at the beginning of the day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to wait for Vannack because he dropped his sandwichPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also got a tour of the Shorty Fatz shop on 10th St.
Photobucket

Saskia and I ended up with bloody noses during the ride. What a coincidence.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fuck Yeah!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow! i know you told me the story of your ride last night but seeing the pics put it all into a new perspective for me. bloody noses at the end caught my attention. the tissues were a little gross but . . thanks for the visual i suppose. other than that, you got some pretty good shots in. i like the one with the big flag. im still impressed you've made this ride.. twice!

sas said...

Hell Yeah! Next time let's ride over the GG Bridge, and around Marin and Sausalito... take the Ferry back....